High-performance Masterbatch designed for fully eliminating moisture and maximising quality in plastic extrusion and injection processes.
The range of PLASPER® WR Desiccant Masterbatches is presented in the form of granules. They have a high content of active material and an excellent dispersion in the final product.
- Solves moisture derived technical problems: fish eye, holes, streaks, surface defects, etc.
- Improves mechanical properties
- Eliminates moisture problems due to the use of additives/pigments
- Reduces metal corrosion problems in the extruder
- Eliminates the drying process for hygroscopic polymers:
- Energy consumption = 0
- No investment in drying machinery
- No plant space taken up
- High absorbent power
- Immediately solves a moisture problem without having to stop production
- Eliminates the need to dry the waste for reuse
We recommend the use of Plasper desiccant Masterbatches for the transformation of recycled polymers (especially post-consumption materials), but also for virgin polymers (storage problems, or hygroscopic polymers) that require a prior slow/costly drying process.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Dosing: between 0.5% and 2%
- 25 kg Sacks
The Plasper moisture absorbent Masterbatches are compatible with the majority of polymers.