High-performance Masterbatch designed for fully eliminating moisture and maximising quality in plastic extrusion and injection processes.
The range of PLASPER® WR Desiccant Masterbatches is presented in the form of granules. They have a high content of active material and an excellent dispersion in the final product.
- Solves moisture derived technical problems: fish eye, holes, streaks, film bubble breakage, surface defects, etc.
- Improves mechanical properties
- Eliminates moisture problems of other fillers
- Reduces metal corrosion problems in the extruder
- Eliminates the drying process for hygroscopic polymers:
- Energy consumption = 0
- No investment in drying machinery
- No plant space taken up
- Elimination of residual moisture. High absorbent power
- Immediately solves a moisture problem without having to stop production
- Eliminates the drying process for hygroscopic polymers. Eliminates the need to dry the waste for reuse
We recommend the use of Plasper desiccant Masterbatches for the transformation of recycled polymers (especially post-consumption materials), but also for virgin polymers (storage problems, or hygroscopic polymers) that require a prior slow/costly drying process.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
- Dosing: between 0.5% and 2%
- 25 kg Sacks
The Plasper moisture absorbent Masterbatches are compatible with the majority of polymers.